couchdb-user mailing list archives

From David Beckwith <thirdreplica...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Map-reduce graph traversal in CouchDB?
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 02:16:14 GMT
Thank you for your replies.  I think I'm going to go with Neo4j for
now.  CouchDB looks really interesting though.

I just couldn't resist the true Ruby flavor of Neo4j.rb
http://github.com/andreasronge/neo4j/tree/master   Compared to the
seductive sexiness of Ruby syntax, JavaScript is still something I
like to avoid if possible...... just a personal preference.

It seems like if the graph traversal problem could be "solved" in
couchDB with a slick interface, it might be a compelling reason for
some to join the CouchDB camp.

David :)