couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Cortland Klein ...@pixelcort.com>
Subject Chaining MapReduce function pairs
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:53:14 GMT
I'm interested in creating views that chain multiple pairs of MapReduce
functions together. This would allow me, for example, to do complex data
 analysis that's not possible with only one pair of MapReduce functions.
When I say chain I mean the second map function takes as its input the
key-value pairs outputted by the first reduce functions.

Is this something CouchDB can do or will be able to do in the future?

--
Cortland Klein <me@pixelcort.com> +1 408 506 9791
http://pixelcort.com/