couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Stream Service || Mark Scholten" <m...@streamservice.nl>
Subject FW: CouchDB shared hosting
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:44:15 GMT
I am sorry for duplicate messages.

Hello,

We want to know if the following is possible now or in the near future. When
it is possible we probably want to add the CouchDB to our standard packages.
- Access to a database based on the username and password
- Require that the connections comes from a "trusted" IP or from any IP (can
also be done by a firewall)
- The option to change rights and/or passwords for a user with commands (so
it can be done automatically)
- The option to create/delete users/databases with commands (so it can be
done automatically)
- 1 instance for multiple databases (not an instance per database)

If most (or all) options above are possible we will probably start soon with
offering it on our shared platform.

Currently we work with:
- MySQL
- MSSQL