On Jun 12, 2009, at 6:03 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm trying to replicate a source database behind a nginx proxy. All > docs seem replicated in target db but replication never ending. > > Configuration of nginx is : > server { > listen 88.191.73.9:80; > server_name nymphormation.org www.nymphormation.org; > > location / { > proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:5985; > proxy_redirect default; > proxy_set_header X-Orig-Host '$host:$server_port'; > > if ($request_uri ~* "^/$") { > rewrite ^/$ > http://nymphormation.org/n/_design/nymphormation/_list/links/news?limit=11&descending=true > permanent; > } > } > > location ~ ^/robots.txt { > root /home/nymphormation/www; > } > > } > > To reproduce I just do a simple replication of > http://nymphormation.org/n to a local db. Could the problem appear due > to rewriting of / ? > > > > - benoît Hi Benoit, the error occurs when the replicator tries to POST to _ensure_full_commit on nymphormation.org. This POST has no body and no Content-Length header, which drives nginx batty. The response that comes back from your server is > > 411 Length Required > >

411 Length Required

nginx/0.7.41