couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows binaries for 0.9.0
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:16:38 GMT
We have a version of couchspawnkillable that works on windows.

I'm really busy today, but tomorrow I'll jump on IRC or Mark Hammond may be
there today.  He and I have github branches where you can get the .c file to
build couchspawnkillable on windows and build it yourself with a command in
the comments.

My branch is at http://github.com/nrstott/couchdb-win32/tree/master

Supposedly with the new erlang version, couchspawnkillable may not be
necesarry in the future.