couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows binaries for 0.9.0
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:40:17 GMT
Mark Hammond and I are  working on a couchdb installer for windows.  The
build is working well.  When I have some more time to commit to it, which
hopefully will be very soon, there will be an msi installer.
If you want to get up and running before then, check out the wiki.  It
contains instructions on how to use 0.9.0 with windows, but it's not
trivial.