couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <>
Subject London CouchDB meetup Thursday
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:54:05 GMT

Jan and I are in London for the Erlang Factory conference, along with
a lot of other longtime (and new) Erlangers. We'll be having a
Erlounge this Thursday evening at St. James Crypt at Clerkenwell
Green. You are invited for drinks and conversation. The event starts
at 18:00 (((look at me all 24 hour'n it))) and should last until we're
kicked out of the crypt. There will be lightning talks until 19:30, so
show up at the earlier time if you want to see the tech stuff, or wait
a little later if you just want to Relax™.

Here's a map of the venue:

And more info:

No need to RSVP, and do bring a geek friend.

Chris Anderson

View raw message