couchdb-user mailing list archives

From hhsuper <hhsu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restoring CouchDB
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:50:56 GMT
I can access remote couchdb in browser which need input the ldap user/pwd
but when replicate there is no chance to input that(futon not support)

when i use local couchdb's futon replicate the remote db to my local, i
input the remote db address http://remote.domain/sourcedb
and then select the local couchdb, when click the replicate button, the
error pop out:

Replication failed: {error,
    {{bad_return_value,
         {invalid_json,
             <<"<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//IETF//DTD HTML
server could not verify that you\nare authorized to access the
document\nrequested.  Either you supplied the wrong\ncredentials (e.g., bad
password), or your\nbrowser doesn't understand how to supply\nthe
SVN/1.5.4 PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.1 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.11
OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 Server at
     {child,undefined,"7c2ce9689bfdbceab88aeea97d4c8bc0",
         {gen_server,start_link,
             [couch_rep,
              ["7c2ce9689bfdbceab88aeea97d4c8bc0",
               {remote,
                   <<"http://couchdb.babelcentral.com/prod_recresult/
">>,[]},
               {local,<<"prod_recresult">>,{user_ctx,null,[<<"_admin">>]}}],
              []]},
         transient,1,worker,
         [couch_rep]}}}

obvoiusly the remote couchdb need ldap authentication, any suggestion?

--
Yours sincerely

Jack Su