couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Unkovsky <oil.cray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view sorting and group question?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:14:48 GMT
As for me, I see couchdb as a persistent layer for any ajax app.
Though show functions allow pages to be exposed as server-side pages,
for basic usage like search engines or simple handhelds, features like
sorting and different ui niceties I leave for a clientside javascript,
which additionally takes load from server and adds responsiveness to
user experience.
Of course it's just one of many possible usages, but i find this
approach very convenient to me.