couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Pérès Vincent <vincent.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject One to many relationship, how to create a view from both documents point of views?
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:09:10 GMT
Hello,

I currently have two types of documents :

- location
- marker (which host a location id)

I followed the wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/EntityRelationship) to
create a view which list all the "marker" for one or many "location". But
now I'm trying to create a view which reverse the data : from a giving (or a
list) of "marker", I would like to display the "marker" document and his
"location" details (full "location" document using the location id). I
didn't find any example about... so maybe I'm in the wrong way? I don't need
an intermediate document I guess because I don't need a many to many
relationship.
Could you redirect me to the right documentation or give me an example?

Thanks a lot !

Vincent