couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Fils <f...@iastate.edu>
Subject Re: post design documents
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:05:03 GMT
Michael,
  In other words...  RTFM   ;)

  Thanks...   I just dumped..   "_rev":"1-3118685883", (in my case) in
before the "views" element in the JSON and it is working perfectly.
Thanks!  For me in my case the race condition is not an issue.

  Using the revs=true works nice too to get the current revisions and
work that into a programmatic update of a design doc.  Obviously not
something some one wants to do too often since view must be generated on
first call, but nice for building up design docs with.

Thanks
Doug