couchdb-user mailing list archives

From francisco treacy <francisco.tre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jquery and trailing \n
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:17:34 GMT
>> Any suggestions? Is there a workaround for this jQuery client from
>> request not originated at localhost:5984?
>
> You shouldn't do that :) alternatively you can use Apache's mod_proxy
> or similar to proxy CouchDB to your site's domain.

Thx Jan. Yup, I gave up and installed nginx (which actually took 2min :)

So now having CouchDB mounted at /couchdb port 80 and / to my files - it works!

Basically $.getJSON('/couchdb/test/test/', function(data) {
alert(data._id); }); returns a popup with "success" :)

Thanks all -- now I will try to dive into jquery.couch.js

Francisco

>> 2009/6/18 Martin Hilbig <blueonyx@gmx.net>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> maybe you want to check out the nice jquery.couch.js at
>>>
>>> http://localhost:5984/_utils/script/jquery.couch.js ?
>>>
>>> have fun
>>> martin

it