couchdb-user mailing list archives

From francisco treacy <francisco.tre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jquery and trailing \n
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:51:28 GMT
Awesome, I wasn't aware of these! I'm having fun with Futon :)

$.couch.db('test').allDocs(); for instance works fine.

However from my html page it doesn't... I have the infamous problem of
trying to make an ajax request to another host (uncaught exception:
Access to restricted URI denied (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)).

I could of course include my html as an attachment and then would have
it solved - but it would be definitely impractical (I'm developing in/
editing that page).

Any suggestions? Is there a workaround for this jQuery client from
request not originated at localhost:5984?

Thanks!

Francisco