couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Carl McDade <carlmcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Mochiweb be used stand-alone?
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 09:23:20 GMT
Hi,

Can you give me the dev list address?

I wrote up a tutorial on how to install Mochiweb on windows so users
can make it a full installation.

http://www.hiveminds.co.uk/?p=35843

My feeling is that the CouchDB installer should do this. Users may
have pre existing Mochi apps or want to use Mochiweb to create new
apps that connect to CouchDB.

Doing the changes to CouchDB installer should be fairly trivial given
that the compiled code is complete in the ebin directory. So there is
only a need to add in the files that allow you to start the Mochiweb
module.

Thanks\/Carl