couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Parnell Springmeyer <ixma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB x RDF databases comparison
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 18:20:02 GMT
I haven't personally used SPARQL in any prototypes or implementations, just
the RDFParse lib - I would RDF in CouchDB documents and parse it within
map-reduce views to return usable triples. It all depends on what you are
trying to do too - although, that seemed like the most exciting use of
CouchDB + RDF for me.

These ideas are very new too - I haven't matured them at all or used them
within a production environment, so, more than anything they are ideas and
theories.