couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Parnell Springmeyer <ixma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Futon: badarg error...
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 17:56:00 GMT
Jan, yes... I haven't had a chance to change my timezone and can only keep
it that way in my dev environment.

I think CouchDB would benefit from a standalone UI. Sort of like MySQL
Administrator (instead of PHPMySQL). Although, considering the gazillion
other projects I have on my plate, it may not be feasible for me to build
something right now - maybe at most, just a prototype.

I'm surprised Erlang devs didn't fix this bug with the R13 release...