couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tom Nichols <tmnich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insert performance
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 16:13:37 GMT
Thanks.  I'm using save_doc, I just need to pass 'true' as a second argument?

I posted the question here because I assumed the performance
bottleneck was on the CouchDB end, not my ruby script.  Am I wrong? I
assumed if I was running 20 "slow" ruby scripts they would peg the
CPU.  The fact that I'm not seeing that makes me think there is some
blocking/ synchronization that is making the CouchDB server slow....?

Thanks again.
-Tom