couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ben Browning <>
Subject Re: I'd like a dish of JavaScript Awesome, please!
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 15:37:54 GMT
On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Jason Davies <> wrote:
> Another idea for the wishlist: add support for (which
> is written in pure JS) as a way to encourage good coding practices.

Bespin includes 'fulljslint.js' on the editor page, so I assume
they're using it for something already. I have no affiliation with the
upstream Bespin project right now but I've got a few other patches I
need to submit to them so I'll take a look at jslint functionality
once I finish all the existing stuff.

View raw message