couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'd like a dish of JavaScript Awesome, please!
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 09:13:11 GMT
2009/5/21 Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org>:

> On 21 May 2009, at 05:07, Chris Anderson wrote:

>> +1 if it speaks CouchApp.
>
> I'll throw in a 2x multiplier if it is a CouchApp.

I was thinking about a way to create couchapp online (managing
shows/lists/template/uploading attachments & ...) . Like the bespin
manager anyway but rather than using fs, it would use and allow
creation of design docs/couchapp on couchdb.

I don't know if it could be a couchapp by itself. Using a couchapp to
create design docs in multiple db seems weird. Now that util_handler
is trans parent to the location, it could be an addon to couchdb I
think

Anyway definitely an exiting project. Need to finish new friendpaste,
but I'm interrested. Btw dev could be hosted on
http://github.com/couchapp ... :)

- benoƮt