couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Li Zhengji <zhengji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Mochiweb be used stand-alone?
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 08:51:39 GMT
I am not sure if I have fully understood you.

There must be a web server to support CouchDB. Technically, any web
server can do. In the good old days, CouchDB had decided to use
inets:httpd, with some modifications. Recently, Mochiweb is choosen.

Maybe, CouchDB should not contain a separate Mochiweb application in
its package, but ask users to install Mochiweb before installing it.
This can be discussed in the dev maillist.

--
Li Zhengji
If all you have is a hammer, everything is a nail.