couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: auth using Nginx as proxy
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 02:46:05 GMT

On May 5, 2009, at 12:37 AM, Nicholas Orr wrote:

> Well that makes sense. I have a ebuild here for getting the trunk
> version
> installed.Think I'll just wait for 0.10 and use ssh tunnels for now.
>
> Thanks Chris :)

I was running into the same thing using Apache httpd was a reverse
proxy and was excited to learn about null_authentication_handler.  I
upgraded to SVN HEAD and switched (I so I thought) to
null_authentication_handler and but was still prompted for
credentials.  I didn't get an configuration error as like I would
expect if I was running 0.9.0, but didn't see any change of behavior.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to confirm the behavior on a
fresh install with no previous couchdb, but will try that tomorrow.