couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Debasish Ghosh <ghosh.debas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Server clarifications
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 07:55:15 GMT
Thanks for the response. I have removed buffered stream calls .. the process
time out error is no more. But now I am getting an illegal JSON error as the
following .. (from couch.log)

** Last message in was {'EXIT',<0.15838.0>,
                           {{nocatch,{invalid_json,<<"!!!">>}},
                            [{couch_os_process,prompt,2},

{couch_query_servers,'-start_doc_map/2-fun-0-',2},
                             {lists,foreach,2},
                             {couch_query_servers,start_doc_map,2},
                             {couch_view_updater,view_compute,2},
                             {couch_view_updater,update,1}]}}

The strange part is that the script runs ok when I run from the command
prompt and supply inputs like ["reset"]\n etc. manually. Is there any way I
can poke into what commands are actually being exchanged between CouchDB and
the view server ?

Thanks for the help.
- Debasish