couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <nicholas....@zxgen.net>
Subject Re: Deleted documents and revs_info=true
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 09:31:14 GMT
Keep in mind that _rev != git like revisions. _rev is for the replication
and conflict resolution.
Read more here: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Document_revisions

<http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Document_revisions>As for your exact issue I
don't know anything about that. I was pointed in the direction ^ above and
thought I'd pass that along as maybe you might not know about it yet either
:)

Nick