couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb kills itself
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 12:47:36 GMT
Are there more errors in the log? This error only makes sense to me if
something else is restarting, because of a configuration change or
because something else must have crashed beforehand. For example,
running the test suite restarts components during testing which could
cause a crash like this.

-Damien