couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: URL encoding issue
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 13:52:32 GMT
Hi Kai, I don't think the URL-encoded double quotes are your problem.
I just tried encoding all the double-quotes with curl and it worked
fine -- even when using a compound key and a string as the first
element of that key.

If you can write up a reproducible test case that shows unexpected
behavior I'm sure someone here can take a crack at it.  Best,

Adam

P.S. you missed a leading double-quote in your first query string.
Could it be that simple?