couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: specify Content-Type of a document?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:33:09 GMT
Sam,

We're consistently inconsistent in that we only sometimes check for
the content-type when posting JSON documents. Of the top of my head I
know we check in _temp_views but not for PUTs and POSTs to docs or
_bulk_docs.

If you mean for adding attachments to docs though CouchDB will just
send you back the content-type header you attached it with so you can
control what clients will see when fetching attachments.

HTH,
Paul Davis