couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: server side programming (stored procedures)
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:41:20 GMT
Another alternative would be to design an _external server that
performed any of the logic you required. You could probably lift alot
of code from the old actions server [1] on the wiki to allow you to
put business logic on design documents and then call those functions
from the web.

HTH,
Paul Davis

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Actions