couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rev of aggregate results
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 18:59:55 GMT
Maybe I'm missing something, but assuming you're not using the
stale=ok flag you should be guaranteed that the view you're seeing is
the most recently completed update after your request was received.
Ie, it'll wait if the view is being updated.

If view tags are in trunk that'd capture the information on the state
of the btree. I'm not sure if that patch has made it in yet though.

Or I could be way off base with what you're asking.

HTH,
Paul Davis