couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andrius Juozapaitis <andri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to ensure transactions over multiple documents?
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:33:44 GMT
Hey Tim,

Thank you for your reply. In fact, I've read the whole discussion by
Antony and Damien, got a lot of useful background info from it. IMHO
that's the single biggest drawback of couchdb at the moment, as data
integrity is on top of my priority list. Though sticking with a single
server and ditching replication is not such a big deal for my needs at
the moment, I'd definitely like to see a generic solution here.

Btw, I've successfully married couchdb with gwt (aka google web
toolkit), using a modified version of jcouchdb and svenson libraries,
will try to submit a patch for those guys.

Regards,
Andrius Juozapaitis