couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Newbigging <andrew.newbigg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows 0.9 binary .zip file available.
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:34:18 GMT
Many thanks for doing this.  Unfortunately I get this error on start-up:

Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.6.5 [smp:2] [async-threads:0]
Eshell V5.6.5  (abort with ^G)
1> Apache CouchDB 0.0.0 (LogLevel=info) is starting.
{"init terminating in
do_boot",{{badmatch,{error,shutdown}},[{couch_server_sup,start_server,1},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{erl_eval,exprs,5},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}
Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
init terminating in do_boot ()
Abnormal termination

Any idea what's wrong?

Andrew