couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Ronchetti <bruno.ronche...@mac.com>
Subject Re: using CouchDB for a finance manager?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:04:17 GMT
I haven't thought about that yet, as I have been pretty busy studying
and learning the very basics (eg: "where are the curly brackets on the
keyboard?" - hint: there are no curly brackets on Italian keyboards).

I do love the idea of Open Source, but I am also pretty sure that
skill-wise I am not on par with the community.

Let's see how the project progresses over the next few weeks.

Regards.