couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Computer died while trying to load couchDB. Help!
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:52:20 GMT
Lloyd,

Sorry about missing you mail. I'm guessing it's in the inbox somewhere.

The best JavaScript reference is David Flanagan's O'Reilly
"JavaScript: The Definitive Guide" but it's a bit thick. He also has a
pocket reference available. We'll have a couple of copies of it laying
around.

Also http://mozilla.org/js/ is a pretty good intro. The JS used on
CouchDB isn't the full browser API, so you'll be fine as long as
you're comfortable with the syntax.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone