couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Monitoring, logs and failure analysis documentation?
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:42:59 GMT
Is there any guides to collecting information when CouchDB is
misbehaving?  I've noticed that CouchDB 0.9.0 crashes (or at least
becomes unresponsive) when I do things like create a database with the
same name as one recently deleted or making queries immediately after
introducing a new design document. Since I'm in a development phase
and restarting CouchDB addresses the issue, I haven't spent any effort
trying to track those things down, but also hardly know where to start.