couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The sum function (used in reduce)
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:50:14 GMT
Hey,

we recently changed things here. main.js is now generated
from a set of source files, just to keep things a little more
manageable. The definition of the sum() function now lives
in views.js. If you run `make` or `make install`, the contents
of view.js and the other files are copied into main.js. If you
change things in main.js, your changes will get lost the next
time you install CouchDB.

I agree that it is preferable to setup something more maintainable
in the long run, but the existing solution is good enough to
focus on other areas of work. :)

Cheers
Jan