couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Antivackis <patrick.antivac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about views
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:49:57 GMT
Hi Umut,
Views are not dynamics, until the source documents do not change, the
javascript than define the map or the reduce is not re-run.
So the views will not take your http parameters into account, except if
these parameters than specify the scope or  the depth of the keys that you
want to get.

Maybe LIst and Show will fit more what you are trying to achieve.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List