couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Antivackis <patrick.antivac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server side programming (stored procedures)
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:39:15 GMT
Nothing like this inside CouchDB you need to make an application tier on
your own for this.
The business logic inside couchDB is to create view not to update or modify
document.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_view_API

You also have special formatting function (show /list ) to enable to display
document or view in something other than JSON.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List

Regards