couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Darrell Huang" <jinhu...@memego.com>
Subject Can anyone tell me how to use the CouchDB C API?
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:17:27 GMT
Hi everyone,
    I need to use the C API of CouchDB in development. I've found the
official help page "Getting Started with C" and looked through it. The
problem is I couldn't find the uncompiled API components it specified in the
CouchDB source code, and the article itself said it was outdated. So where
can I find an updated article about the C API and the API components?
Thanks!
                                    Yours sincerely,
                                    Darrell Huang.