couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Wenk <a.w...@netzmeister-st-pauli.de>
Subject Re: Interactive CouchDB
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:53:10 GMT

kowsik schrieb:
> I originally wrote this for an internal presentation as a 2-minute
> demo/tutorial for CouchDB. It helps you visualize key concepts like
> schema-less JSON documents, map/reduce and rereduce, while serving as
> a simple tutorial.
>
> Let me know what you think:
>
> http://labs.mudynamics.com/2009/04/03/interactive-couchdb/
>
> K.

Hi,

as I am still a newbie to CouchDB and have to learn a lot how to write
views (I am coming from classic SQL), this is just a super cool way to
learn even more about it. The wiki is very good, but seeing it in a
living example is perfect! Maybe there should be a link from the wiki to
this page - or it should even be placed in the wiki ... kind of a
testing lab ;-)

Thanks a lot ;-)

Cheers

Andy