couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Ronchetti <bruno.ronche...@mac.com>
Subject Re: using CouchDB for a finance manager?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:13:09 GMT
Exactly.

I have no background in accounting, but it seems to me that the fact
that the "journal entries" can be stored along with the original
document makes it incredibly easy to audit and track the books.

This in turn is enabled by the schema-less nature of CouchDB and by
the fact that it makes it so easy to record data and images (the
original document as an _attachment for instance) together.

Happy to see that someone else is thinking along the same line.

Regards.