couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Peter Hsu <p...@abaca.com>
Subject test suite stats error on cent5/64 on vmserver 2.0
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:55:22 GMT
I did a fresh install of couch 0.9.0 on a cent5 64 bit VMWare instance.

All tests pass except for the "stats" test.  I get the following error:

# Assertion 'open_databases > 0 && max >= open_databases, name' failed: should
keep the same number of open databases when reaching the max_dbs_open limit

Unfortunately, it passes sometimes and at other times it does not.  Can someone describe what
this actually means?