couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Wan <...@samuelwan.com>
Subject Re: specify Content-Type of a document?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:51:54 GMT
I'm trying to build a simple learning experiment where I can write
HTML and Javascript into documents, and retrieve them with a GET
request. However, I don't know how to specify text/html or
application/x-javascript as the Content-Type headers in the response
to a document request.

Is the recommended practice to simply store the html or js text as
attachments, or is it possible somehow to use a "show" function to
send them back with specific content type headers? I read some of
Chris Anderson's posts, the Safari Rough Cuts book, and looked a bit
at the CouchApp code, but it might be too much to grasp all at once
for me.

-Sam