couchdb-user mailing list archives

From ll...@paisite.com
Subject Re: Computer died while trying to load couchDB. Help!
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:12:59 GMT
Hi Jan,

> We're running a Track B Q&A session later today, feel free to drop by
> and we can assist with the installation ;)

I hope you mean Monday. Won't arrive until tomorrow afternoon.

> I also updated the wiki page with more complete instructions.

Definitely looks more comprehensive. I'll still need to figure out how to update Erlang.

Also:

Earlier this week I sent Chris the following e-mail, but haven't heard back. Can you please
help me?

I'm much looking forward to CouchDB University.

I do fear that I'll be the slowest student in your class since my Javascript skills are woefully
deficient.

So, two questions:

1) Can you recommend any Javascript references and/or specific concepts that will help me
do a quick brush up prior to Monday and, perhaps, help me during the sessions?

2) My hearing has deteriorated severely as I've aged. Do you mind if I record your sessions?

Many thanks,

Lloyd