couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Wolff <awo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB + Rhino
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:22:47 GMT
That sounds like a great feature of couchdb-lucene! We need to start on
lucene integration soon, so it's good to know about that. This is more
low-level, I guess. I think the most useful thing we have is a JSON
tokenizer adapted to return Rhino ScriptableObjects. It's pretty fast.
For instance, you could use the parser in place of the code in json2.js in
Rhino.java to make that transformation run faster.

But I guess even more than code, I'm interested in how people are working
with Rhino. For instance, we've found it incredibly useful to write unit
tests against our reduce functions. I think about developing a mock couch in
pure javascript, for use in integration tests.