couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Wolff <awo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb commit hooks
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 20:38:45 GMT
No, we specifically want a user id that can claim multiple email addresses,
but doesn't have to be chosen by the user. Damien's post made me realize
that we can POST a record for the user and get the generated id, and then
create separate documents for each of the user's email addresses where the
document id is the email address, and the document contains the generated
id.