couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Wout Mertens <wmert...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [user] Filtering with a pattern
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:44:57 GMT
I think in this case you'll have to create a view for each property
that you want to filter on first.

So if you want to first filter on temperature and then on endurance, I
would emit [23.4,5,"Fe"]. I think though that "Fe" might be the
actualy value so you might instead be emitting [23.4,5],"Fe".

You can then query for startkey=[20,0]&endkey=[24,9999] and it would
give you all elements with temperatures between 20 and 24 and all
their endurances.

Wout.