couchdb-user mailing list archives

From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB closes with SSH
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:42:18 GMT
With '-b' you get proper logs, daemonization and disconnect from the
tty's. Typically on *nix systems, nohup is used when the output from
the process (stdout/stderr) is not of interestt. I think one another
user mentioned screen which is also another way.

I would highly recommend the '-b' option since there are other couchdb
options to check the background process status, you get to follow the
couch.log that's output, etc.

Try couchdb -h to see the other options.

K.