couchdb-user mailing list archives

From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB + Rhino
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 01:00:38 GMT
You might be interested in this:

http://labs.mudynamics.com/2009/01/14/js3/

For pcapr, we use Helma (which is Jetty + Rhino) as the middle tier,
CouchDB as the backend and jQuery on the browser. Lots of JavaScript
and JSON end to end and don't have to worry about data conversion from
one layer to the other. In some cases, the results from couch views
are passed directly to jQuery with no middle tier logic.

And there's Lucene for search too, though not integrated into couch.

Seems to scale pretty well so far.

K.