couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for digital signatures of documents
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:27:56 GMT
On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 08:42:10PM -0800, Chris Anderson wrote:
> The overall picture here is not getting it right but rather having running code.

I absolutely disagree, but that's just how I roll.

It seems the goal here was to collaboratively develop a standard for interop
between developers in the community. Opening that up to the CouchDB community is
great, but it's not enough. If this is something that I'm going to care about, I
need to see it opened up to the entire engineering community, and focusing our
efforts around an RFC is exactly the way to do that.