couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <>
Subject Re: Server-side javascript client
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:14:20 GMT
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Nathan Smith <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've extended the couch.js library and am intending to use it on Jaxer, ASP,
> or other server-side javascript platforms. It's up on github:

What you've done makes sense for server-side code. I think there have
been a few changes since 0.8.1, which you might want to integrate,
especially if you are running against trunk CouchDB.

If you are doing server-side JS, you might find the CouchApp project
interesting. It's a set of tools and conventions around apps that use
CouchDB as an application server.

Chris Anderson

View raw message