couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to replace SpiderMonkey?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:39:24 GMT
If you've got a working build of something, it shouldn't be overly
difficult. couchjs.c has a very few extra funcitons defined that you
should be able to mimic quite easily.

The hardest part would be the curl integration, but with the examples
even that shouldn't be too bad.

Is your runner on github to take a look at?

Paul